Dataset AnimationPermalink to Dataset Animation
Turns dataset animation on or off. This task will animate any currently loaded datasets at the given frames per second (fps).
Load DatasetPermalink to Load Dataset
This task loads a dataset. To do do this, simpliy drag this task to the ‘Main Tour Timeline’, then select the desired dataset from SOSx’s large dataset database. This task contains the following options:
- The title of the dataset desired
- If a dataset has more then one globel, then this option allows you to display 2-4 globels all at once
- Transparency (%)
- Sets the percent of transparency of the dataset. The higher the percent, the more trasparence the dataset
- A true or false option that determine if the dataset’s legend should be displayed or not
- Legend Position X (%)
- Determines the X position of the legend, refer to the Help menu to get a better idea of how positioning works in Tour Builder
- Legend Position Y (%)
- Determines the Y position of the legend, refer to the Help menu to get a better idea of how positioning works in Tour Builder
- Legend Width (%)
- Determines the Width of the legend
- Legend Height (%)
- Determines the Height of the legend
If the values for legend percentages are set to -1, SOSx/NEIS will automatically decide where to place the legend and how large it will be. These values are set by default with any dataset.
Unload All DatasetsPermalink to Unload All Datasets
Unloads any and all datasets that are currently loaded.