Add PlacemarkPermalink to Add Placemark
Adds a placemark icon (similar to Google Maps placemark) at the given latitude, longitude and with the given attributes.
- ID given to the Placemark, this is mainly done to determine which Placemark should be Hide with the Hide Placemark task
- Determines the latitude position of the placemark
- Determines the longitude position of the placemark
- This is where you import the desired icon for the placemark, the icon must in in .png format
- Desired name for the Placemark, which will be displayed. Example: CU, Boulder
- Link to desired website for the Placemark
- Determines the scale of the placemark, the larger the number the larger the Placemark and vise versa
The placemark iconFilename is required. To get a better idea of the coordinates of certain areas in the world, use certain websites or go to Tour Builder’s Help menu.
Hide PlacemarkPermalink to Hide Placemark
Hides a placemark by specifying the ID (name) of the desired Placemark.
Add Ground OverlayPermalink to Add Ground Overlay
Adds a ground overlay image (similar to KML) that is wrapped over part of the Earth within the given Lat-Lon bounding box. For example, you might add a ground overlay image over part of the Pacific ocean to indicate that it is a whale breeding ground. Images can be JPG or PNG. Remember to give this task a unique ground OverayID.
Hide Ground OverlayPermalink to Hide Ground Overlay
Hides the ground overlay with the given groundOverayID. For example HideGroundOverlay: groundOverlay1.
Add 360 MediaPermalink to Add 360 Media
Adds a bubble (360 degree image or video) to a position on the Earth at the given lat-lon-alt.
If multiple Add 360 Media tasks are added to the tour and a GroupTitle is supplied for more than 1 of them, then those media(bubbles) will be grouped together with the following restriction: the bubbles must be reasonably close to each other(within a thousand miles or so).
The Title needs to be short and will appear above the 360 Media(bubble) on the globe.
The Caption can be a sentence or two and will appear inside the bubble once the user has clicked on it to fly inside.
The LookAtX/Y/Z values are rotation angles in degrees and set the camera to look in a certain direction after flying into a bubble.
The 360 Media should point to a 360 degree image (jpg/png/dds) or video clip.
If AutoFlyTo is set to true, then the bubble is automatically flown to (option is ignored if this 360 bubble is part of a group).
Hide 360 MediaPermalink to Hide 360 Media
Hides the 360 media bubble for the given bubbleID.
Show Info ButtonPermalink to Show Info Button
Displays a button on the center right side of display with links to related content. This task contains the following options:
- The ID (name) of the button, which is assigned by Tour Builder, that must be unquie so that the tour can work smoothly
- Determines weather the link is a video, graph, webpage, image, game or quiz
- The desired URL or a filename of a file within the same directory as the tour
- This is optional, but it givening assigned a JPG image, the Button will appear with a custom icon rather then the default icon from Tour Builder
- The text below the button and should be kept short
Hide Info ButtonPermalink to Hide Info Button
Hides a button on the center right side of display that was previously created with show Info Button task. For this task to work, hidInfoBtn most have the ID of the button that is wished to be hidden. For example: if you want to hide a button with an ID of infoBtn3, then hideInfoBtn3 must have inforBtn3 written.
Hide All Info ButtonsPermalink to Hide All Info Buttons
Hides all buttons on the center right side of display that were previously created with the Show Info Button task.
Text BoxPermalink to Text Box
Presents a box, with optional caption text, on the screen. This task contains the following options:
- Text Box ID
- ID assigned to the Text Box task, this is mainly used to allow the Hide Text Box task to know which Text Box to hide
- Where you enter the desired text you would like to display in your tour
- Determines were the caption appear with in the text box, this can be at the center, left, right, top, or bottom part of the text box
- A true or false option that (if true) the FontSize is ignored and the text fills the entire text box
- Determines the caption’s text’s font size
- Determines the caption’s text’s color
- Determine if the user can close a textbox well the tour is running
- X Position (%)
- Determines the X position of the legend, refer to the Help menu to get a better idea of how positioning works in Tour Builder
- Y Position (%)
- Determines the Y position of the legend, refer to the Help menu to get a better idea of how positioning works in Tour Builder
- Width (%)
- Determines the width of the image
- Height (%)
- Determine the height of the image
- A true or false option that (if true) a rectangle is drawn around the text
Hide Text BoxPermalink to Hide Text Box
Hides the Text Box with the provided textboxID. For example:
This hides a text box that was previously created with
Show Search WindowPermalink to Show Search Window
If the ‘visible’ option is set to true, the Search Window is displayed.
Show Overlay WindowPermalink to Show Overlay Window
If the ‘visible’ option is set to true, the Overlay Window is displayed.
Show Measure WindowPermalink to Show Measure Window
If the ‘visible’ option is set to true, the Measure/Distance Tool Window is displayed.
Show Probe WindowPermalink to Show Probe Window
If the ‘visible’ option is set to true, the Probe Window is displayed.
Show Transect WindowPermalink to Show Transect Window
If the ‘visible’ option is set to true, the Transect Window is displayed.
Enable Tour PlayerPermalink to Enable Tour Player
Turns the tour player on or off. Note that if a tour makes the tour player window hidden and subsequently calls pauseForInput, the user won’t see the Play (continue) button and may get stuck.